How's your Bible reading?
What could you change to make reading a priority every day if it isn't?
- Does your disciple need encouraged?
- Does your disciple need challenged?
- Does your disciple need help figuring out HOW to develop the habit?
How's your prayer life?
- Do your prayers sound anything like: The Lord's Prayer (Matthew 6:9-13), or David in the Psalms bearing his heart (Psalms 86, 13, 139)?
- What are you focused on in prayer, building your kingdom or building God's kingdom?
Are you anxious for anything right now?
- Read Philippians 4:6-8—what do these verses say about anxiety?
- How can you replace your anxiety with faith in this situation?
What's your biggest temptation right now?
- What does 1 Corinthians 10:12-13 say about your temptation?
- How are you fighting it? How could you fight it better?
- Is there any area of your life that you have deemed "off limits" to God? Why?
How are you functioning in your role as husband/wife? (Ephesians 5:21-33)
- Are you treating your spouse better than he/she deserves?
- Are you engaged in your spouse's spiritual life? (devotionals, praying together, intentional time focused on God together)
- Are you bitter about anything that you need to have a conversation about and forgive?
Are you engaged as a parent?
- Are you disciplining in anger?
- Are you letting stuff slide that you shouldn't?
- Are you communicating with your kids on their level?
- How are you functioning as a spiritual leader in your kids' lives?
How are you representing Jesus at work?
- What does Colossians 3:23 say about your attitude at work? How are you doing with that?
- Two extremes you could fall off on: one is that people can't even tell a difference in you because of your faith, and the other is that they are repulsed by you because you are so aggressive and judgmental.
- Which extreme would your co-workers perceive you as closest to?
- Are your words bringing life/seasoned with grace?
How are you stewarding your finances?
- Are you spending more than you are making?
- Are you giving in a sacrificial way? 2 Corinthians 9:6-8
Are you connected at church? Hebrews 10:25
- Are you serving somewhere? If not, why?
- When's the last time you invited someone? Who could you invite next?